25/02/2021 by S Cooper 0 Comments
Cubisic SLP: A Better Flat Pack Capacitor
Flat pack capacitors are sole-sourced no more!
Providing twice the capacitance as any other flat pack capacitor, but in the exact same volume, the new Cubisic SLP series from Exxelia offers more than twice the lifetime.
Engineers tackling complex design requirements and looking for form, fit and (improved) functional compatibility will save space and gain reliability with the new Cubisic SLP family of flat pack capacitors. And with the ability to operate at 50G and at 92,000 feet altitude Cubisic SLP is ideal for aircraft, radar, E/W and laser applications.
- Capacitance from 100μF to 68 000μF
- Voltages from 10V to 450V
- Lifetime of 5000 hours at 85°C
- Operating Temperature -55°C to +85°C
- 50g vibrations / 92,000 altitude
- RoHS & REACH compliant configurations available
Exxelia has published electrical characterization data for the Cubisic SLP flat pack capacitors. Click the following link to download a copy of the characterization report: Cubisic SLP Electrical Characterization Data