Whether it’s a military radar system, a terrestrial radio, a satellite communications downlink or high-performance test equipment, customers are routinely faced with the competing demands for higher signal count and smaller product size. SV Microwave’s SMPS multiport edge-launch connectors are the ideal solution for high-frequency, high signal-count, PCB-mount applications where density is of the utmost importance. Operating from DC to 100GHz, the SMPS connector utilizes the same features of the SMP and SMPM connectors, but in a substantially smaller package.
Features of the SMPS Board Mount Connectors Include:
- Performance to 100GHz
- Multiple port counts and detent options available
- Blindmate / push-on design (RFfortless®)
- Customized PCB footprint with design-through-simulation optimization
- Minimal impedance reflections
- High frequency, inside-the-box cable assemblies
- High density multiport connectors and blocks
- Board edge-mount to backplane
- Board-to-board interconnect
In addition to these board mount multiport connectors, SV offers a broad range of coaxial connectors and cable assemblies. Many of them are available (in stock) from our distribution partners.
If you don’t find the configuration you desire, please contact Cover 2 Sales to discuss a solution to meet your needs.